Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Forbidden Stars Ork Theme?

I started working on my Orks finally. I painted one Boyz flag to test my idea out. I don't know. If I keep doing the Evil Sunz color scheme units will be recognizable but predominantly red and yellow. I'm not sure about this. I'll talk to different people and ask about their opinions before I proceed.

This was my inspiration (wonderfully painted by Battle Brush Studios), that would transfer really well to all Ork vehicles:


And here's what I did:


I basically took the same theme but added green whenever possible. I wanted to do this to tie them to the original color that the pieces should have, to make the game pieces cohesive. This might have backfired, as yellow+red+green results in too many bright colors. I don't know.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment