Saturday, April 1, 2017

Tacticals Space Marines Done!




They're done!

This was a very fast paintjob. Well, relatively speaking; about 90 minutes per guy. And it shows from up close, but not from afar. They look great as a squad on the tabletop, and that's what I wanted to see with this army: drastically less time per model compared to my Necrons.

I took these pics indoors - sunny outside wasn't working out for these guys. I wanted them to look gloomy. I used a cloth math as the background and did more editing than before. The pics look extremely good. And I took them with my phone!

Now I'll stop blabbering. Thanks for looking!















2 comments:

  1. Lovely. What name did you settle on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I gave it much thought. I think I'll go with Templars Regent in the end. It's a good name! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete